As one of the most respected real estate companies in America, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty is a full service brokerage and committed to providing its clients with comprehensive marketing and technology services to make your next transaction a great one. Carrie Smith and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty team is dedicated to providing all of your real estate needs. Carrie has lived in North Carolina and South Carolina over the past 34 years. Her former career in Corporate Sales and Management has given her a broad range of skills and experiences in both states while forming lasting relationships with builders, developers and property management companies.
I am grateful to work with this dynamic brokerage firm which matches my values of integrity, strength and a solid work ethic. Having moved many times, I understand and do not take lightly that your next move is one of the biggest and most important decisions. It is an honor to have the opportunity to assist you.
As a full-time Broker/Realtor®, my committment to you:
- Keeping your best interest and goals top of mind throughout your transaction, and working together with a careful and flexible approach
- Taking care of the details when transitioning from the home you have lived in for many years or making a fresh start into your new home
- I thoroughly enjoy helping you negotiate as a buyer and netting the most profit as a seller
- Enhance your property to stand out in a competitive market and if needed, provide our area's quality and reasonably priced professional services
- Give you maximum exposure by offering objectivity and honesty
- Competitively market and sell your home for the highest profit and with ease
- Provide you with over three decades of area knowledge and the excitement of introducing you to your new location
- Give you advise and experience buying and selling land and investment properties
- My goal is to delight my clients and bring calm to the close!
What’s Great About the Queen City
Charlotte continues to grow in a positive direction and I think it is one of the most beautiful and well rounded cities! The energy and development of Charlotte and its surrounding cities is amazing and the best part is the quality of life still remains. Drive just a couple of hours West and you can enjoy the majestic Smokey Mountains and Blue Ridge Parkway; go a few hours East and you get the sun, surf and waves of our beautiful Carolina beaches! Charlotte's economic development continues to flourish (see bottom left links to learn about our communities). Charlotte is known as a financial hub and supports thousands of other diverse industries and companies. We have award-winning school districts, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (Go 49ers!), a vibrant art, theater and museum scene, the U.S. National Whitewater Center, NASCAR, professional sports teams, and fantastic restaurants and shopping! There is truly something for everyone in Charlotte and the surrounding areas. These are just some of my favorites and I’d love to help you discover yours! Besides enjoying the Queen City with family and friends, my past times are reading, outdoor exercise/fun, meditation, cooking, interior decorating and traveling. What are some of your favorite pastimes? We have plenty of events and activities to enjoy them here! *Notice the Free Home Value Estimate tile (above, far left side) to find out what your home or one you're interested in is worth!
Thank You for taking the time to read my bio (it's lengthy, I know!) You can probably tell I love and enjoy the opportunity to help people move forward to a new . I look forward to speaking with you and welcome your questions. Please fill in the contact me box below.
Click here to view homes on my moblie app!